We love each of our team members, and we want to avoid injuries at all costs. That’s why we don’t just work to meet industry safety regulations. Instead, we work to surpass those existing regulations and constantly work to innovate new ones. By cultivating an environment that values safety above all else, we ensure that our family stays healthy and happy.
The LIVE SAFE WORK SAFE MISSION IS TO:
Lead our journey to safety excellence, driven by employee ownership, to support our ultimate goal of zero incidents and ensure team members work safely 24/7.
We do this through:
- Provision of personal protective equipment for all team members in the field.
- An employee-driven hazard communication program, which allows for any teammate to submit a Good Catch or Near Miss for inspection.
- Incident reporting and investigation methods that put the employee first, followed by timely correction of the behavior or circumstances that caused the incident.
- A lock-out, tag-out program that prohibits team members from working on energized equipment of any type.
- A detailed fleet-safety policy ensuring proper driver qualifications and responsibilities.
- A safety team responsible for supporting and driving our safety culture with proactive reporting.